Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Bday to a pretty awesome person!

*Belated birthday post


skylar



Skylar,


It doesn't matter how old you get, you will still be the little girl who liked to order pespi with her hanguber and exclaimed with wonder that there were sparkles and stars shining in her feet after a particularly long car trip. I know that we often have differing opinions on how life should go around here but I just wanted to say that I am truly proud of the woman that you are becoming. You have had to endure far more than many kids your age and I truly wish that so many things could have been easier for you. But life isn't without its challenges and you have risen above and grown into a strong, independent person who has a good understanding of who she is. You have a beautiful spirit and underneath the sometimes prickly adolescent exterior, a heart of gold. I love you much my girl. Happy 11th birthday!


Love,


Mom

No comments: