Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lexi - (wandering around the kitchen, hands raised, perplexed expression on her face)

Me - "Lexi, what are you doing?"

Lexi - (angelic expression on her face, looks up and asks innocently) " Mommy, where the hell are my shoes??"

Eesh. It's one thing when they simply repeat things that they overhear and really shouldn't have. It's entirely more difficult to get rid of once they figure out how to take said "unspeakables"and put them correctly in a sentence on their own. I wish I could say that this is the only one she uses but that wouldn't be entirely true. I also wish that I could say that it was Trent's fault, but that wouldn't be true either. I guess it's time to clean up our act a bit....which while not a bad thing, isn't exactly the easiest thing to do.

No comments: