Saturday, January 20, 2007

Have you hugged your cupboards today?

I have no fun kid mess pictures to share because my dining room has now returned to it's regularly scheduled job as a dining room and all food items are now safely secured in the cupboards....where they belong. I much prefer my peanut butter in the pantry and not decorating my walls. Interestingly, these are not the cupboards that we ordered. The colour is right, the wood type is right but the design, not so much. We will however not say anything about the mix up as the cabinet people were long gone and we had already filled the cupboards with kitchen stuff before we noticed.


Horray For Cupboards!!



There's still a huge amount of work yet to do- tiles, flooring, paint etc. but I have cupboards so...who cares??
























No comments: