Wednesday, June 23, 2004

It's funny how there are moments in your life when you know that things are no longer the same. It can be a simple as finding out that there really aren't pirates in big ships or as painful as realizing the impact of a good friends death. I had a friend. I stood up for him despite many peoples advise otherwise. sacrificed for him and believed in him even though he repeatedly let me down. Now I feel like an idiot. I'm not angry at him, but rather, furious at myself for being so blind. I should have realize things sooner and just given up when everyone told me to-but I'm tenacious and stubborn and don't know when to quit. I enjoy a challenge and honestly thought that at some point my efforts would be appreciated.T and I left for a much needed trip to Wpg. I had thought that it would be nice to get away and leave everything at home. He had said that he would house sit...let the dogs out, feed the menagerie of pets etc. It wasn't a whole lot to ask in light of all we have given. Apparently though, it was too much to ask. I called up a different friend to check up on things..just in case. I had hoped that it wasn't necessary. It was a good thing because he came in the house to find the kitchen covered in the filth of dogs who had been neglected for a day and a half. I am furious and feeling stupid but interestingly, not angry at this individual because as far as i'm concerned... he was a bad experience...a learning experience...and no longer exists in my life.Sorry all for the rant but I had to get it out...the time on my counter is now at 2min reamaining...gotta love interent cafe's

No comments: