Saturday, August 09, 2003

Other than a bizarre penchant for ritual human sacrifice and violence, the mayans were really onto something with their method of child toting. The lady from Soul Mother just dropped off my much anticipated maya wrap sling and I am extremely excited. In fact I am giddy with anticipation....oh the things that I can accomplish now that I have regained the use of my one arm. In the last couple of weeks Tatyanna has decided that the world is a much better place when viewed from the vantage point of my hip thus rendering one side of my body incapacitated. She is also teething -hard core, and a teething baby is not something to be trifled with, so we just give in and do whatever it is that will keep her happy. With this funky sling thing it's hands free carrying. I am way to pleased with this....maybe i need to get out more.

No comments: